A powerful database providing real-time feedback to assure regulatory compliance
You will appreciate working with our team before, during, and after the product development. Our scientists provide real-time feedback to help the manufacturer avoid the triggers that require undesired product labeling. A database of your most commonly used ingredients researched and approved by our team is an invaluable resource when planning new products for the US and Canadian markets.
Problems We Solve
- Is your current system agile enough to sustain the process of R&D?
- Will the replacement of ingredients impact your product warning label?
- Will the change impact your compliance and therefore your liability?
- Who is vetting your raw ingredients?
- Are your suppliers providing accurate and timely information?
Benefits of the CUSTOS Chemical Program
- Ensuring your product’s compliance with consumer product labeling regulations in a timely fashion through a well-organized and thorough collaborative effort
- R&D support
- Real-time support
- USA consumer product regulations
- Canada consumer product regulations
- Hiring on staff specialist cost vs working with the EMI scientific team
Real-Time Monitoring for Regulatory Compliance
- A secure record of all chemical data
- Monitoring the industry and regulatory agencies
- Advance notice of upcoming regulatory changes that may impact your current product formula and future product development
- Preview to label updates and changes
- Information you need NOW to make decisions maintaining production and your compliance
- Guaranteed 2-business day reply
- Discounted services tailored to your company